ForteSolution, authorized distributor/service center for range of premium quality LK(UK) ALTERA CMMs meet the varying needs of manufacturers, both now and in the future.
Advanced multi-sensor ready technology optimizes CMM throughput and provides the opportunity to broaden the application scope to new materials and components as customer needs change, without additional wiring or controllers.
The superior ceramic design, with near perfect stiffness-to-weight ratio and great resistance to temperature shifts, provides exceptional and enduring performance across all manufacturing environments. As a result, Nikon Metrology is the only CMM manufacture to guarantee the original accuracy specification of its CMMs for a period of 10 years *.
(To know more visit out our LK site at LK HQ)
- 1. Best-in-class performance
- 2. Future proof multi-sensor capability
- 3. Suitable for any production environment
- 4. Unique 10 year original accuracy guarantee*
- 1. Machined and pressed parts
- 2. Plastic moldings
- 3. Casting and forgings
- 4. Touch trigger and non-contact inspection
- 5. Digitizing, scanning and reverse engineering
- 1. User friendly CAD Camio (Online/ Offline) which can import all industry Cad files and use for programming on line and offline.
- 2. DMIS based international standard which can run on all CMM DME++ interface.
- 3. Widely used in Automotive/Airline industry and others
- 4. Multi sensor support include support LASER
Industry 4 Automation integration capability
LK has technology to link CMM to automation software and robot arm for interface programming with off line s/w to maximise productivity,